Eeeek! My first very own original semi-homemade recipe!… That rolls off the tongue… Anyways, I just made these tonight and they are delicious! Perfect breakfast muffin or even dessert. Here’s what you need to know:
Miss Maria’s Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Mmh Mmh Good Muffins!
- 3 VERY Ripe Bananas (mine were entirely blackened, that when they’re best)
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Yellow Butter Recipe Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Butter (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts/Almonds
- 1 Cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour (If-needed)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers. Mix together the three bananas and the cake mix until entirely blended. Then add the milk, eggs, and butter. Whip until well blended. Last, add the chopped nuts and chocolate chips. The nuts can be as finely or coarsely chopped as you’d like. If mixture appears too runny, add the extra flour. If you prefer very, very moist muffins, leave as is. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop into a muffin tin. A full scoop will make 20 muffins, a 2/3 filled scoop can make 22-26 muffins. ENJOY!
Best. Muffins. Ever.